Here Are Two Ways To Win!
For every photo submission, both the person who posts the photo AND the person whose vehicle was photographed will be entered to win local restaurant gift cards, retailer gift cards, OOROO services, auto detail services, and other gift cards or vouchers up to $100!
Contest drawings to be conducted monthly on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. Open to legal residents of Arizona with a valid state ID and at least 18 years of age. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by OOROO VISTOSO, LLC and OOROO Green Valley LLC.
Enter by spotting the Otto magnet on a car and uploading a photo of the rear of the vehicle.
If your Otto magnet is spotted and a photo is posted of your vehicle, you are automatically eligible to win!
OOROO AUTO “SPOT OTTO” PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, an entrant must be a legal resident of Arizona with a valid state identification and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Promotion Supporters, and their vendors, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies or any other company or person involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Contest, and members of the immediate family or household of each of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest or to win any prizes. Photos of entrant’s own or family member vehicles are not eligible submissions and will be disqualified. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Contest will be ineligible and may be prosecuted. The Contest is void outside Arizona and where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all matters. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Official Rules in any way at any time, subject to applicable law.
- CONTEST PERIOD:The Contest will be conducted on a monthly basis, beginning at 8:00 am AZ time on the first day of the month and ending at 5:30 pm AZ time on the last day of the month (“Contest Period”). All entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor during the Contest Period and meet the other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible. Sponsor’s computer system shall be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS: The Contest is offered only at certain participating locations, namely, OOROO VISTOSO, LLC, OOROO Green Valley LLC, and OOROO Vail LLC dba OOROO Auto, located at 12945 North Oracle Road Tucson, AZ 85739, 250 West Calle de las Tiendas, Green Valley, AZ 85614, and 10508 E Old Vail Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747, respectively (“Participating Locations”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, eligible entrants may enter the Contest in one of four (4) ways:
5.1. By placing or allowing the placement of an “Otto” magnet (available for free at Participating Locations) prominently on the rear of your vehicle close to the license plate and having a digital photo of your vehicle meeting the requirements specified in Section 5.2 below posted by someone from outside your household to the Contest web page (https://oorooauto.com/theroadmap/spot-otto/), you will automatically be entered in the Contest.
You may also visit one of the Participating Locations, pick up a free “Otto” magnet, and complete a Contest entry form. No purchase necessary to enter the Contest in this way.
5.2. By spotting the Otto magnet (available for free at Participating Locations) on a vehicle and uploading one digital photo showing Otto on the vehicle directly to the Contest web page (https://oorooauto.com/theroadmap/spot-otto/). To qualify as a valid entry, the vehicle cannot be the entrant’s own vehicle or a household member’s vehicle. Also, the photo must include (1) the Otto magnet and (2) a clear image of the license plate number of the vehicle on which Otto is spotted. Entrants may only upload a photo of a particular vehicle once. For this entry method, both the person who uploads the photo and the person whose vehicle was photographed will be entered into the Contest.
5.3 Mail in a 3×5 postcard with your name, address, phone number, and prepaid postage to: “Spot Otto” Contest, c/o OOROO Auto, 12945 North Oracle Road Tucson, Arizona 85739. Mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor by 5:30 pm MST on the last day of the month to be eligible for the random drawing conducted on the fourth Tuesday of the following month.
5.4 Double-Entry Promotions. From time to time, Sponsor may offer limited time “double-entry” promotions in which entrants may receive two entries for each qualifying entry they submit. Specific details on entry requirements for these limited time promotions will be provided in Sponsor’s advertising materials.
5.6 To qualify for a particular monthly drawing, an entry must satisfy all the requirements outlined in these Official Rules and be uploaded, downloaded or submitted (as described above) by 5:30 pm AZ time on the last day of the month. Each monthly random drawing will be conducted by the end of the first week of the following month, from among all eligible entries received in the previous month.
- PRIZES: A total of up to two (2) Prizes will be awarded on a monthly basis. Each Prize will consist of either local restaurant gift cards, retailer gift cards, OOROO Auto services, auto detail services and/or other gift cards or vouchers selected by OOROO at its sole discretion. The approximate retail value (ARV) of each Prize is up to $250. Total ARV of all monthly Prizes is up to $500. Prizes have no cash value and may not be substituted or transferred by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the Prize in the event of any material misrepresentation by the winner, any violation of these Official Rules, or unlawful conduct of any kind by the winner. Payment of any federal, state or local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one Prize per person per drawing during the Contest Period.
- WINNER SELECTION/ODDS OF WINNING: Within the first week of each month during the Contest Period an authorized OOROO representative will select up to (2) potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received for that month’s drawing. The chances of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for that month’s drawing.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND REDEMPTION OF PRIZES: Once a winner is selected by random drawing, Sponsor will notify the potential winner via contact information that Sponsor has obtained either in its shop management system, or via the other entry methods outlined above. Potential winners must arrange to claim their Prize at either the OOROO VISTOSO location at 12945 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85739 or OOROO Green Valley location at 250 West Calle de las Tiendas, Green Valley, AZ 85614, within one (1) week of initial contact by an authorized Sponsor representative, or the Prize may be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner from all eligible entries received that month.All potential winners must satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability, which must be returned to Sponsor before the Prize may be claimed, or the Prize may be forfeited and another entrant will be randomly selected. The Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability must be completed at either of the Participating Locations.
- RIGHTS OF SPONSOR: By accepting a Prize, each winner grants Sponsor an exclusive, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, sub-licensable license and right to the use of his or her entry, photo submission, name, location, voice and likeness for advertising purposes in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCOMPLETE, ALTERED, BLURRED, INCORRECT, LOST, MISDIRECTED, ILLEGIBLE, UNCONFIRMED, DAMAGED OR LATE ENTRIES, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE PARTICIPANT OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT, NETWORK, INTERNET, TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE TRANSMITTAL OF ANY ENTRY OR THE PROCESSING OF ANY FUNCTION ON THE PARTICIPANT’S DEVICE, ALL OF WHICH WILL BE VOID. ANY USE OF ROBOTIC, AUTOMATIC, PROGRAMMED OR SIMILAR METHODS WILL VOID ALL SUCH ENTRIES. ALL ENTRANTS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS RELATING TO THIS CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE. BY PARTICPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ALL ENTRANTS AFFIRM THAT THEY ARE IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND APPLICABLE LAWS AND THAT THEY ARE THE SOLE OWNER OF ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN AND TO ANY PHOTOGRAPHS SUBMITTED FOR PURPOSES OF ENTERING THE CONTEST, INCLUDING ALL COPYRIGHTS, AND THAT BY SUBMITTING SUCH PHOTOGRAPH(S) THEY WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHT OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. ALL ENTRANTS AND PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR, PROMOTION SUPPORTERS, FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, INSTAGRAM AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, IMPLEMENTATION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL ALLEGED OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENT (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO OR IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES, AND/OR FROM ACCEPTANCE, REDEMPTION, ATTEMPT TO REDEEM, OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING WRONGFUL DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY OTHER KIND. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZE AVAILABILITY, QUALITY OR UTILITY. TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR FAILURE TO EXECUTE THE CONTEST, SUSPENSION OF THE CONTEST, CHANGES IN THE CONTEST, OR FAILURE TO SUPPLY A PRIZE OR ANY PART THEREOF, BY REASON OF ANY ACT OF GOD, ANY ACTION(S), REGULATION(S) ORDER(S) OR REQUEST(S) BY ANY GOVERNMENTAL OR QUASI-GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY (WHETHER OR NOT THE ACTION(S), REGULATION(S), ORDER(S) OR REQUEST(S) PROVE(S) TO BE INVALID), EQUIPMENT FAILURE, TERRORIST ACTS, EARTHQUAKE, WAR, FIRE, FLOOD, EXPLOSION, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, HURRICANE, EMBARGO, LABOR DISPUTE OR STRIKE (WHETHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL), LABOR OR MATERIAL SHORTAGE, TRANSPORTATION INTERRUPTION OF ANY KIND, WORK SLOW-DOWN, CIVIL DISTURBANCE, INSURRECTION, RIOT, OR ANY SIMILAR OR DISSIMILAR EVENT BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL. IN THE EVENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS CONTEST OR THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, ENTRANTS WILL INDEMNIFY SPONSOR AND PROMOTION SUPPORTERS FROM ANY AND ALL SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS, INCLUDING THE ATTORNEY FEES RELATED THERETO.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tucson, AZ, having jurisdiction.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or a list of the monthly winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to “SPOT OTTO” PHOTO CONTEST c/o OOROO Auto, 12945 North Oracle Road Tucson, Arizona 85739.