Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose OOROO Auto?
- Quality labor: trained, experienced technicians; ASE certifications
- Quality parts that meet or exceed factory recommendations
- 36-months/36,000-mile nationwide warranty on all parts and labor (excluding dealer parts which have a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty)
- Latest equipment for diagnosing and repair
- Complimentary shuttle ride to/from work or home when work is performed in our shop
- We come to you (when you use our mobile service)
Where are your shops located?
Visit us in Oro Valley, Green Valley, or Vail! Get in touch with our shops here. OR have us come to you with our mobile van to provide service at your home or work! Find out more here.
What are your hours?
What types of services can your mobile technicians provide?
Almost any service that we perform at our shop can be performed at your home or work. These include:
- Oil & Filter Change
- Maintenance Services
- Belts & Hoses
- Radiators & Water
- Spark Plugs
If there’s a repair that can’t be done by our mobile technician (e.g. engines, transmissions, or alignments), we can work on your vehicle in our shop. We can even arrange for towing.
How is price calculated?
We use industry-standard guides and our own experience to determine the complexity of each job, how long it will take and which parts would be most appropriate.
Is there a cancellation fee?
No, we do not charge a cancellation fee.
What if the technician finds that my car needs more or fewer services than I had requested?
After our technician diagnoses your vehicle, you’ll receive a complete estimate including a full report on the issue(s) as well as how much it will cost. We never do work on a vehicle that you don’t approve.
Is there a charge for the technician to diagnose my car?
Just as you would experience in any automotive shop, we do charge a diagnostic fee, which is dependant on the complexity of the issue. The technician will let you know what that fee will be before beginning the procedure.
I don’t know what’s wrong with my car. What do I do?
No worries! Give us a call at 520-975-1005 and one of our team members can discuss the issue you’re having. We’ll ask you a series of questions related to your vehicle and can then schedule an appointment for a technician to diagnose the issue.
How can I book an appointment?
For our mobile service, you can easily schedule by calling us at 520-975-1005.
For an appointment at our shop, call 520-468-7171.
How late can I cancel an appointment?
We would really appreciate at least 24 hours notice but we understand that life happens so please just call us as soon as you know and we’d be happy to reschedule or cancel for you.
How do I know the parts are of good quality?
We will only install high-quality new parts–unless the job requires a remanufactured part (which may occur if new parts are no longer available for your vehicle). You’re also covered by our industry-leading warranty on parts and labor that we provide and install.
Can I provide my own parts?
We do not install parts or fluids provided by our customers because we can’t provide any warranty for parts or labor when we don’t purchase the part from our reputable suppliers. We know the quality of the parts we install and therefore can stand behind them if and when they fail.
How do I pay for my service?
We accept all major credit/debit cards, cash, or check in our shop. Our mobile technician can accept credit or debit cards. You’ll get an electronic receipt immediately by email.
What is your warranty on parts and labor?
You’ll benefit from our industry-leading nationwide warranty on all parts and labor of 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first). For reference, the dealers warranty their own parts for only 1 year/12,000 miles.
How can I file a claim under this warranty?
Easy! If you’re in town, call us and we’ll take care of you (be sure to keep your original invoice!). If you’re out of town, simply call 1-877-252-4609 from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday (CST), excluding holidays, to obtain a warranty claim number prior to making any repairs.
If you call outside of regular hours, an automated voicemail system will provide instructions on how to handle the warranty and an emergency phone number if needed. The Warranty Administrator will direct you to the nearest participating service center. If the re-repair meets the warranty requirements then the repairs will be approved for the specified amount covering the failed part(s), labor and taxes up to the amount on the original invoice. Upon completion of the re-repair, submit the invoice and the Administrator will pay the re-repair facility over the phone via a credit card. In some cases, you may be required to ship the failed part to the Administrator, at no ultimate cost to you.
Do you offer roadside assistance?
Yes we do! You have complimentary roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States and Canada for one (1) year from the date of your product or service purchase, per the following rules:
- You must have an original repair of more than $20 performed by OOROO Auto (“qualifying repair”).
- You must register the qualifying repair within 30 days of the original repair date at www.PartsPlusCarCare.com to receive a one-time use certificate good towards a future Roadside event.
- The Roadside Assistance event must take place at least 24-hrs after the original qualifying repair date.
- Reimbursement up to $90 can be used towards a tow, jump start, lock-out, flat tire assistance, or fuel service effective 24-hrs after qualifying repair for one year.
- One reimbursement per registered car, per year.
- Only vehicle & consumer listed on original invoice and Roadside Assistance Certificates are eligible.
- Consumer is responsible for finding a professional roadside assistance provider or service center.
- All documents required for reimbursement must be submitted within 30-days of the Roadside Event per instructions on certificate.
- Parts Plus Car Care Center has the right to cancel or modify the terms of this program without notice and accepts no liability for the Roadside Service provider chosen by the consumer for service.
- For complete Roadside Assistance information, visit: www.PartsPlusCarCare.com
Do you carry liability insurance?
Absolutely! We carry both auto and general liability insurance for your peace of mind.
Is there a cost to the employer?
Nope! The employer’s only job is to work with us to set up a regular schedule for our van to stop by and simply forward service reminder emails to employees!
What does the HR professional need to do to get started?
It’s easy! Set up your OOROO Auto at Work account by calling Lindsey at (520) 975-1005. Once you’re set up, simply forward the automated reminder emails sent to you, to your team!