OOROO Auto At The Airport
OOROO's Award Winning Services Now Available While You're Away!
Let OOROO Auto bring our award winning mobile auto repair service to you at Tucson International Airport (TUS).
Call or enter your email for $25 off your first service!
Enter Your Email
You’ll have a $25 off offer waiting for you when you do. Or subscribe to the Happy Car ClubSM and save even more!
Call (520) 462-6808 to schedule a day & time that works for you.
(work can only be performed Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm)
Park in the OOROO designated area in the TUS Economy Covered Parking Lot and follow the instructions at the key locker.
Our certified technician will provide professional and transparent service.
You’ll be back on-the-go with secure payment and a digital invoice and receipt.
Services at the Airport
OOROO Auto covers all your maintenance and repair needs with the ultimate in convenience.
Oil & Filter Change
Belts & Hoses
Radiators & Water Pumps
If there’s a repair that can’t be done by our mobile technician (e.g. engines, transmissions, or alignments), we can work on your vehicle in our shop (with your permission). We can even arrange for towing.
Auto Care. Anywhere.SM
- Create a free account in minutes
- Schedule your online appointment
- Share and save reward points
Why OOROO Auto?
Our ASE-certified technicians have worked in the industry for years and are highly-qualified to take care of all your car care needs.
No bait and switch here! You’re involved every step of the way and we’ll let you know what your car needs, nothing more.
Our industry-leading 36-month/36,000-mile warranty ensures you’re covered when you need it.
Our services have been reviewed by your friends and neighbors. Check out what they have to say here!
How does it work?
- Call (520) 462-6808 (work can only be performed Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm)
2. Park in the OOROO designated area in the TUS Economy Covered Parking Lot and follow the instructions at the key locker
3. Fill out key drop envelope completely
4. Place vehicle keys in the envelope (please leave only your vehicle key/fob)
5. Place your key drop envelope (containing you key/fob) in the blue drop box
6. We’ll communicate with you via the app or other contact information you provide
7. When services are complete, pay using our secure app
8. Upon pickup, use the combination we provide to unlock your assigned locker and retrieve your keys
9. We’ll do our best to park your vehicle in the same spot where you left it. However, if we do need to park your vehicle in a different covered spot, your new parking space will be indicated on the key envelope in your locker.
Note: Work will only be performed during OOROO Auto’s operating hours of Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm.
What are your hours?
Where do I park for OOROO services at the Airport?
You should park in the OOROO designated area in the TUS Economy Covered Parking Lot. Directions to the parking lot can be found here: https://maps.flytucson.com/su/huqUOhyX.
Learn more about the TUS Economy Cover Parking Lot here: Tucson International Airport parking (flytucson.com).
Where will my vehicle be parked when I return?
We’ll do our best to park your vehicle in the same spot where you left it. However, if we do need to park your vehicle in a different covered spot, your new parking space will be indicated on the key envelope in your locker.
How do you calculate your prices?
We use industry-standard guides and our own experience to determine the complexity of each job, how long it will take, and which parts would be most appropriate.
Is there an extra fee for this service?
There is no extra cost for our mobile services.
What happens if I'm only travelling for the weekend?
If your trip doesn’t include at least one full day on a Friday or Monday, OOROO at the Airport may not be the best fit for you. We can certainly take care of you with our mobile services at your home or work or at one of our neighborhood shops.
How can I stay in touch with OOROO while I'm travelling?
OOROO will communicate with you every step of the way, in whatever way works best for you (phone, email, text). You’ll be notified when work is complete and receive a digital inspection and estimate for any other work that we may recommend.
You can reach OOROO at (520) 462-6808 or email@example.com.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
No problem! We would really appreciate at least 24 hours notice but we understand that life happens so please just call (520-462-6808) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us as soon as you know, and we’d be happy to reschedule or cancel for you. There’s no cancellation fee.