OOROOBLUE REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: January 4, 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE OOROOBLUE REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are a legal and binding agreement between you and OOROO, Inc. (“OOROO”) that governs your use and participation of the OOROOblue Rewards Program (“Program”). OOROO reserves the right to change or modify these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time, in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately and may be posted here, so please check back from time to time. OOROO may provide notices, disclosures, and updates to the Program and related materials via electronic means, including by posting such information online at https://oorooauto.com/rewards/terms. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of any changes, and your continued participation in the Program confirms your acceptance to the any modifications of these Terms.
The OOROOblue Rewards Program is a way for us to say “Thank you!” to our customers and friends for their valued business, loyalty, and referrals. All Rewards accumulated under the Program are promotional and have no cash value. There are no membership fees associated with the Program.
You may participate in the Program only if you are: (1) a legal resident of the United States, excluding Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories; and (2) at least 18 years old at the time of enrollment. The Program is not available for commercial use, and commercial entities of any kind may not participate. Limit one (1) Rewards Account per person.
How to Enroll
Enroll in the Program and create a rewards account (“Rewards Account”):
- You are automatically enrolled in the Program if you already have a profile with OOROO through the online sign up or by downloading the OOROO app and providing the information listed in item 2 below. You may opt out at any time.
- If you have not created a profile with OOROO through the online sign up or downloaded the OOROO app, you can enroll in the Program by going to the sign-up page accessible here: https://my.OOROOauto.com/users/sign_up/?loyalty_signup=true, or by downloading the OOROO app and providing the following information: full name, email address, phone number, and postal address. If you have been referred by a friend, you must provide the referral code when you schedule an appointment, either online, by email, or by phone.
When enrolling in the Program, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and to maintain and promptly update your information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. Your login information and password is personal to you and may not be sold, transferred to, or shared with, family, friends or others. You are responsible for keeping your login information secure. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your login details or any breach of security, you agree to immediately notify OOROO by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You may be held responsible for losses resulting from the unauthorized use of your login details, including for use of that information to tamper or interfere with the Program or its operation.
How to Earn Rewards
Once Program participants have enrolled and have an active Rewards Account, they can earn Points in several ways:
- Making a Purchase. By making a service and/or parts purchase at a participating OOROO location, you will earn Points at 3% of the amounts actually paid in that transaction, excluding any discounts, coupons or Rewards applied to that purchase. Point totals will be rounded up or down to the nearest number, with .5 and over rounded up. For example, if you spend $50, you will earn 1.5 Points in your Rewards Account. If you spend $300, you will earn 9 Points. If you spend $240, 3% would be $7.20, which will be rounded down and you will earn 7 Points. If you spend $230, 3% would be $6.90, which will be rounded up and you will earn 7 Points. Whenever partial points are earned, they will show as whole Points in your Rewards Account. Points are recorded within an individual customer’s account.
- Referring a Friend. By referring a friend who enrolls in the Program and makes a service appointment with OOROO using the unique referral code provided. Current OOROO customers are not eligible to use referral codes for the purchase of OOROO services. For every qualifying Friend Referral, your friend will receive $25 off their first purchase at a participating OOROO location; and you will earn a $25 Reward (25 Points), which will automatically be posted in your Rewards Account when your friend’s first purchase is made.
- Free 5 Points Award. Upon initial enrollment in the Program, all participants will earn 5 Points.
- Promotional Offers and OOROO and Partner Programs. From time to time, new and existing Program participants may be eligible to earn Points through participation in promotional offers and additional programs offered by OOROO and/or its business partners. Such offers and programs will have separate and additional terms and conditions. In order to participate in such programs and receive special offers that may be available from time to time, you must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing offers and provide valid, updated email address and contact information.
How to Redeem Rewards
Points have a redemption value of 1 Point = $1 Reward. Only whole Points (not partial Points) may be redeemed.
All new Rewards Accounts start with 5 free Points, as outlined above. You must earn 20 additional Points (and accumulate 25 Points), before you may redeem any Rewards.
Once you accumulate twenty-five (25) Points in your Rewards Account, you will automatically earn a $25 reward (a “Reward”), which will be posted to your Rewards Account and may be redeemed at a participating OOROO location, toward a purchase of greater or equal value. Thereafter, you may start earning and accumulating more Points to apply toward future purchases.
There is a limit of 100 Points ($100 in Rewards) that may be redeemed in any given OOROO purchase transaction per day. Individual invoices may not be split and paid for separately.
There is no limit to the number of Rewards you may earn. Rewards will remain in your Rewards Account until redeemed. Rewards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Unused Rewards will expire two (2) years after they are posted to your Rewards Account, subject to these Terms and any changes to these Terms we may implement.
Sharing Referral Links
Care and discretion must always be used when sharing referral links. Referral links should be shared only with close personal contacts and never for commercial purposes. Do not share referral links with people you do not know well or people who may not be interested in receiving such communications. Do not share referral links with multiple people at once, such as via text groups, mass or bulk emails, or using email or text chains. Referral links may not be posted or shared on a public website, web page, bulletin board, Intranet or other public or private forum, although referral links may be shared on personal social media pages and through direct messaging. Any person found or reported to be violating these provisions or any portion of these Terms may be immediately prohibited from participating in the Program and their Rewards Account may be permanently deleted by OOROO, in its sole discretion, without notice or liability.
Returns, Voided Purchases, Payment Disputes
If a refund is issued, by OOROO to you or a referred friend, or your or your referred friend’s purchase is disputed or rendered void for any reason, OOROO may deduct the Points earned for that purchase, or some portion of them, as the circumstance may require, in OOROO’s sole discretion.
Program Changes, Termination and Suspension
OOROO may, at any time, for any reason and without notice or liability:
- Modify, end, suspend, terminate access to, or cancel the Program, any portion of the Program, your Rewards Account, and/or any specific Reward;
- Interrupt or change the systems supporting the Program, or any portion thereof, including for maintenance and support;
- Change any points allocation, Reward or other Rewards Program benefit we offer;
- Change the requirements for earning Points and/or Rewards;
- Change the time you have in which to earn or redeem a particular Reward; and/or
- Impose limits on, or change any other feature or benefit of, the Program.
If we end the Program, any Rewards you have earned but have not redeemed will automatically expire on the Program end date, and you may not redeem any Rewards or be entitled to any credits or reimbursement after the Program end date. Rewards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash, parts, or services.
OOROO reserves the right to terminate any Rewards Account and/or disqualify any participant if we determine in our sole discretion that a participant has violated these Terms or applicable laws or regulations, or if the use of an account or conduct of a participant is unauthorized, abusive, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. OOROO may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel, or combine Rewards Accounts that appear to be duplicative. In its sole discretion, OOROO may refuse to allow any previous participant to re-enroll in the Rewards Program or any other promotional program offered by OOROO. OOROO also reserves the right to permanently delete, inactivate and make ineligible for the Program, without notice, any Rewards Account that has been inactive for one year. Inactive is defined as no Rewards earned.
All content, information, and other materials featured, displayed, contained, and available in connection with the Program (collectively, the “Content“) are owned by or licensed to OOROO and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, OOROO grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use your Rewards Account dashboard to participate in the Program and redeem Rewards, for noncommercial purposes only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or exploit, in whole or in part, the Program Content.
Compliance with Terms, Laws and Regulations
By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. OOROO may prohibit access, use, conduct, communications, or activities that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be harmful to this Program, other users, OOROO, our brand, or any other brand, person or entity, or that violates these Terms and/or applicable laws and regulations.
As a part of the Program, OOROO will send you transactional, informational, and promotional messages and/or offers. These communications may happen in the form of emails, text messages, or other methods you may have selected at the time of enrollment or at a later date. Upon creating a Rewards Account, you have consented to receive communications that may be sent in the form of emails, text messages, and/or other methods. You will always have an opportunity to unsubscribe from these communications. If you elect to opt-out, you may not be allowed to participate in the Program. If your contact information changes, or if you wish to change your contact information or the method by which we send you messages or communications, please log into your Rewards Account and update your contact information and user preferences.
International Use Prohibited
This Program is controlled, operated, and administered by OOROO from within the United States of America. We make no representations or warranties in connection with any attempt to access or use the Program from outside of the United States, including without limitation, the security or integrity of, or third-party access to, any personal information or other data you or others may submit from outside the United States. You may not use this Program outside the United States or export any portion of it in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Program from locations outside of the United States of America, OOROO makes no representations as to the security or integrity of any data accessed and submitted and disclaims any and all liability associated with any such unpermitted use.
THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND OOROO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OOROO DOES NOT GUARANTEE, WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, PROTECTED FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DISCLOSURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ACTIVITY BY PARTICIPANTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation of Liability
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
These Terms are governed by and subject to the laws of the State of Arizona, USA and, where applicable, U.S. federal law, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Arizona for any disputes arising out of these Terms or the Program. Notwithstanding this provision, you agree that OOROO may apply for injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTES RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE PROGRAM WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. IF A COURT OR OTHER COMPETENT AUTHORITY DETERMINES IN A PROCEEDING INVOLVING YOU AND OOROO THAT THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS UNENFORCEABLE, THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WILL BE VOID AS TO YOU. IN ANY DISPUTE, YOU FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
If any provision in these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If you have any questions regarding the Program or these Terms, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.