To Our Dear Friends and Neighbors,
OOROO Auto has always focused on the safety of our customers and team members, and in these exceptional times, ‘safety’ has an expanded meaning for us all.
As many of you are aware, we have both a shop in Oro Valley and a mobile auto care operation, the latter which provides auto care to our customers at their workplace or home. We have established health and safety protocols in response to the COVID-19 outbreak for both operations in the following ways:
At our Neighborhood Shop in Oro Valley
- Do not shake hands or otherwise touch customers or fellow team members
- Keep at least 3 feet away from customers and team members
- Sneeze and cough into the inside of your elbow
- ALL team members—front desk, parts, techs, and shuttle drivers—must wear gloves
- Do not touch your face
- Wash hands OFTEN with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer frequently
- Wipe down counter surfaces, light switches, phones, computer keyboards and mice, and door handles with sanitary wipes at least four times a day
- Team members must stay home if experiencing symptoms
- For the safety of our guests and team members, we respectfully ask our customers to please not remain in the lobby if you experience any illness-related symptoms, including an active cough and/or fever
Out in the field with our Mobile Auto Care vans
- All mobile technicians must follow all of our Neighborhood Shop safety protocol (above)
- All payment transactions will be processed in one of two ways:
- Through the OOROO Auto app (available on the Apple App store or the Google Play Store)
- Over the phone with the help of a customer service advisor
We’re committed to helping our community, so we are waiving our $35 trip charge for home-based Mobile Auto Care visits during the COVID-19 crisis.
We want to make sure all our friends and family can get the services they need to keep them mobile, without putting their health at risk.
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit the links below
Through our combined efforts, we will contain and curb the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Together, we will get back to living our lives in this beautiful city we call home!
Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
Thank you very much,
Founder and CEO